WHAT MAKES ADVANCED HOME HEALTH SOLUTIONS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AGENCIES
1. THE STAFF WE HIRE
Each potential employee has to undergo a thorough screening prior to being offered a position with Advanced Home Health Solutions.
Our screening process starts from the first conversation we have with the potential employee.
Our interview process, behavioral and values testing evaluates the applicant for honesty, compassion, work ethic and compatibility to name just a few.
Advanced Home Health Solutions has Ideal Standards for the employees we hire.
Each applicant must successfully pass both written and skilled competency testing, successful Ohio Department of Law Enforcement Background Screening; work history is evaluated then verified and drug testing is randomly performed. A physical and negative Mantoux (TB)test is also required. We feel very comfortable and confident that you will be impressed with our employees. We’re so sure, we guarantee it!!
2. HOW WE PROTECT YOU
- Each of our employees is covered with Worker’s Compensation Insurance, so there is no liability for you or your family if an employee should be injured while in your home or providing services to you.
- Each employee is bonded.
- Advanced Home Health Solutions, LLC. pays all employer related taxes for each of our staff. There is no client responsibility for any of these fees. Each employee receives a W2 at the end of each calendar year.
- Non-Owned Auto Insurance is also included free of charge by Advanced Home Health Solutions, LLC. (In the event of an accident this coverage would be additional coverage above and beyond the employee’s automobile insurance.)
- Advanced Home Health Solutions carries General and Professional Liability Insurance which match industry standards.
3. SUPERVISION OF STAFF AND PROGRESS REPORTING
Employees are supervised by a registered nurse at least once every 60 days with client approval.
There is never a fee for this service.
Visits to the client’s home are made by a registered nurse who will evaluate the employee’s performance and will perform an assessment of the client.
The plan of care can be adjusted at this time if necessary.
Client progress reports are produced monthly by Advanced Home Health Solutions and are sent to family members/guardians/POA’s or as directed by the client.
4. COST OF SERVICES
Advanced Home Health Solutions recently completed a survey of local Home Care Agency fees.
When comparing service rates, we found that we are competitive with other agencies in the area.
We acknowledge that our employees are the heart of our business and we hire and retain only the best!
Advanced Home Health Solutions is happy to serve our clients 365 days a year. Please speak with our administrator in advance about our holiday rates. The following dates are considered holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve December 24
- Christmas Day December 25
- New Year’s Eve December 31
- New Year’s Day January 1
- Memorial Day as recognized locally
- Fourth of July as recognized locally
- Labor Day as recognized locally